If you lost your EID or UID application number, this article is going to help you in showing your Aadhar card status. Now anyone can check the Aadhar card status online without application no too. If one has applied for UIDAI card he or she must be given the acknowledgement receipt no. This enrollment ID no is a unique no which can help the person to online check aadhar card status. But if you lost the EID no you can see and search the online status of UID entering your name and date of birth. This is simple process and going to help you in some way when you don’t possess UID registration no with you.
Why Aadhar Card is Necessary?
Billions of Indian citizens have now got the Unique Identity Card and soon it is going to cover most of the Indian people. This is a unique thought of giving a personal identity no which is helpful in opening new bank account, getting primary benefits of some schemes and many. Now NSDL Pan Card linking with Aadhar card online facility is provided to avoid the cumbersome ITR-V process.
How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth
· First of all meet the official UIDAI site.
· You have to click on the “You want to receive your lost” section.
· You will be given one form to submit where you need to enter your full name and date of birth.
· Write your E-mail ID and mobile no you appeared in the EID application form.
· All the data must be matched with the data you entered in the application form.
· Now enter the captcha code.
· You will soon receive one OTP (One time password) on your E-mail Id or mobile no.
· Enter that OTP no in the section given over there.
· Now click on verify OTP link.
Your Aadhar Card status is on screen. You will be provided complete info about what is the current situation of making Aadhar card. So you are able to check the UID Enrollment Status by entering name and date of birth only.