Traffic Challan is a charge or fine levied to the traffic rule breakers. If anyone is charged with some fine he or she can pay traffic challan online through under mentioned process. This is really very easy process to follow. One can pay the charges or fine online through this online facility. This type of services is open for big cities of India and one can easily pay the levied charges online hassle free.
How to Track Traffic Challan Online
If you want to trace the traffic challan or want to pay traffic challan online, you have come to the right place. Below are the steps to pay telangana traffic e challan online from one place. This facility is organized for the customer’s benefits to save their precious time and to curb the serious traffic issues.
- First of all visit the Traffic challan official website.
- Find the “Notices” option here.
- Tap on the Pending Notices from the drop down list.
- On the next page you will see one box.
- You need to enter your registered vehicle number.
- Immediately after that click on the “search” tab.
- Here you will immediately get the notifications of your pending challan.
- The time is to pay your e-Challan through any of the Credit card/ debit card or through net banking.
Once you pay your amount, it will reflect “successful message” on screen. That means you have successfully paid your traffic challan. See how it is simple, now no need to stand in a queue to pay the traffic challan. From sitting at one place you can pay your traffic challan online.
What is Traffic e-Challan?
Traffic e-Challan is the charge or fine issued to the drivers who do wrong parking, inappropriate plate design, over speeding or breaking any traffic rules. Traffic rule violation is a serious cause and the person has to pay some amount of fees for this inappropriate behavior. The traffic challan is in the form of receipt. And this detail also includes in the Traffic e-Challan website, so one can easily pay the OLTAS challan online without wasting time. Traffic Police has now accepted to receive the fine charges online. So this is a very kind and simple way to pay the traffic challan hassle free.